The customer is informed that certain data must be collected by Ellie and Becca in order to perform its services. If the customer does not wish to disclose this data, Ellie and Becca will not be able to perform its services.
Information for California Residents:
If you are a California resident, please refer to the “Additional Information for California Residents” below (SECTION 11).
SECTION 1 – PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
Data voluntarily submitted:
You may provide us with your personal information in a number of ways, including, without limitation, when you:
- sign up for and use the Website;
- order our products;
- subscribe to our product updates;
- complete and submit any forms to us;
- contact us directly in person or via any medium including but not limited to by mail, telephone, social media and commercial electronic messages;
- communicate with us for any matters and interact with or browse the Website
Personal information that we may receive includes, but is not limited to:
- contact information such as your full name, email address;
- shipping address, and phone number;
- payment information, provided that we do not store or share credit card information with third parties except for the purpose of processing your order payment and as required by applicable law;
- more detailed contact preferences.
Ellie and Becca may receive this data from you when you manually enter such data, or we may receive such data from third parties. We may combine such data.
Data automatically collected
We collect data from every visitor and customer of the Website, in particular we automatically collect data about your visit to the Website, your usage of our products and your browsing activities. This anonymized information may include IP address, browser type, browser language, cookies data, performance specifications of the customer’s hardware and software, date and time of access to the Website, other information about how you interacted with our Website and our products.
Data collected through personal account usage
We may receive data about how and when you use the Website, store it in log files or other types of files associated with your account, and link it to other information we collect about you. This data may include, for example, your IP address, time, date, browser used, and actions you have taken within the Website. This type of data helps us to improve our Website, services and products for both you and for all of our customers.
Data collected through Cookies
You may opt out from cookies at any time by customizing your cookie preferences. However, in some cases we will not be able to provide you with all services.
To change your Cookie Settings Preference click the link below:Cookie Settings
Data from third party sources
We may receive some information about you, such as name, email address, demographic information, IP address, and location from third parties that may be combined with the data we collected from you.
You may decline to have your personal information collected via third party tracking technologies by navigating to the settings feature in your browser and declining all third party cookies or declining third party cookies from specific sites, or, for mobile, limiting ad tracking or resetting the advertised identifier via the privacy settings on your mobile device.
You can use the following third party tools to decline the collection and use of information for the purpose of serving you interest based advertising:
We use Google Analytics to analyze the way our Website is used. Information generated through cookies (including IP addresses) are transmitted and stored on the Google servers in the US. Google will evaluate and use website activity reports. We will use these reports to improve our service and products in order to improve our functionality and user experience.
In the case that it is required by the law, it is possible that Google, or a third party on behalf of Google, will transfer this information to third parties. Google will never use your data or IP address for purposes outside of Ellie and Becca. By using Ellie and Becca, you are agreeing to the above and are allowing Google to handle the data.
For more information on Google Analytics, visit Google’s information page. For instructions on how to opt out of Google Analytics, see above.
SECTION 2 – SHOPIFY
SECTION 3 – USE OF DATA
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the products that you purchased;
- to promote products or services available from Ellie and Becca;
- to send you informational and promotional content that you may subscribe to or unsubscribe;
- to send you notifications, including notifications on change of our Website;
- to communicate with customers about our Website, products and provide customer support in response to their inquiries;
- to enforce compliance with the applicable law;
- to protect our rights and safety as well as rights and safety of our users and third parties;
- to contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of our products;
- to provide information to representatives and advisors;
- to prosecute and defend a court, arbitration, or similar legal proceeding;
- to respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- to provide, support, and improve the services and products we offer;
- to provide suggestions about products that you may be interested in and which you may opt out;
- to transfer your information in the case of a sale, merger, consolidation, liquidation, reorganization, or acquisition.
Please refer to the Section 5 to know for what purpose we share your personal information.
SECTION 4 – SHARING DATA
We may disclose your personal information if:
- It is required to carry out your own request;
- It is required by our third-party service providers to execute their services as part of our contractual obligations (see section 5);
- We are required to do so by the law;
- It is required to detect, prevent or address fraud, security or technical issues;
- It is required to otherwise protect our property, legal rights, or that of others.
SECTION 5 THIRD PARTY SERVICES
Generally, our third-party service providers will only collect, use, and disclose your information to the extent needed to perform the services they provide to us under our contractual obligations.
However, in some instance some third-party service providers, like payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies regarding the information we must provide them for your purchase-related transactions.
For you to understand in which manner your personal information will be handled by these providers we recommend that you read their privacy policies.
Our list of service providers is the following:
Social media marketing features
SMS and email marketing software platform that automates campaigns for ecommerce
PayPal is a payment service provided by PayPal Inc., which allows users to make online payments.
GooglePay is a payment service provided by Google LLC, which allows users to make online payments.
ShopPay is a payment service provided by Shopify Inc., which allows users to make online payments.
To receive the full and current list of our service providers that we use for this purpose, please email at email@example.com.
Unless we tell you differently, our service providers do not have any right to use personal information or other information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. You hereby consent to our sharing of personal information with our service providers.
Links to third-party sites
Links to websites, applications, and services other than those of Ellie and Becca may be provided on the Website. Ellie and Becca is not responsible for these third-party websites' data processing. We recommend you consult the relevant personal data policies.
SECTION 6 – SAFEGUARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The protection of your personal data is important to us. We take commercially reasonable measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the personal information. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security of any data.
We encourage you to take steps to protect the confidentiality and security of your account and personal information, as we cannot protect the security of your login information and password, and will not be liable for the use of your account by any third party.
If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account, you shall immediately notify us in writing.
SECTION 7 – ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may access your personal information held by us to correct, update and remove inaccurate or incorrect data. You have the following rights:
- delete some or all personal information that we held about you;
- change or correct your personal information that we held about you;
- object to, or limit or restrict, use of your personal information;
- right to access and/or take your personal information: you can ask us for a copy of your personal information in machine readable form;
- access information we hold about you.
If you request us to view, change and remove your data associated with your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will process your request within 15 business days. In accordance with the applicable laws, additional fees may be applied.
SECTION 9 – MERGE OF COMPANY
SECTION 10 – DATA RETENTION
We retain your personal information within the USA. We retain your personal information for as long as we need it to fulfil the purposes for which we originally collect it or as needed to provide with our services, except if required otherwise by law. In some cases we may determine the period of data retention based on the period we need to access the data for the provision of services, receiving payment, or for any other auditing or legal purposes.
SECTION 11 – ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
In this section we describe how we handle personal information of California residents under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). This clause covers personal information that we collect, share and use for the last 12 months.
We describe the personal information that we collect in section 1 “Data Collected”. The section 3 “Use of the Data” contains information on how we use personal information.
We share certain personal information in accordance with section 4 “Sharing of Data”. However, we do not sell your personal information to third parties.
- Request deletion. You have the right to request deletion of your personal information that we collect from you;
- Request copy. You have the right to ask for a copy of all or part of personal information that we retain about you over the last 12 months;
- Designated agent. You are entitled to designate an agent who is able to make requests on your behalf. The agent should access your account to make a request.
- List of service providers. You have the right to request a list of third parties with whom we shared personal information (if any) and what kind of information we shared during the previous calendar year.
If you want to exercise your rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
Ellie and Becca does not tolerate discrimination. The quality of our services is equal for all our customers, irrespective of whether you decide to exercise your rights under the CCPA.
SECTION 12 – CONTACT US
Should you have any question, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.